A GIVE AWAY FOR A GOOD CAUSE
Hey there everyone!
So I have a dilemma…one of the cons of being Canadian is that I cannot support certain boosters because there is no option to ship to Canada! Unfortunately, this means I cannot support the cause financially and all I can do is spread the booster so others CAN financially support it (don’t get me wrong, spreading the booster is amazing support but I personally want to do a bit more). Anyways, I’ve decided to make this give away so not only can I support educating our youth about reptiles and spread awareness but one lucky person gets to have a sweet shirt as well!
More about this campaign
Our mission is to bring West Virginia high-quality animals that normally wouldn’t be found in your average pet store, and to educate the public on herp and exotic animal care. We want to promote reptiles and exotic animals in hopes that people will get a better understanding of these wonderful creatures. At each expo, along with vendors to purchase tons of quality, captive-bred animals from, we have free education tables set up for kids and adults alike to learn more about these fascinating creatures, and maybe overcome a fear ;)
1. You MUST reblog this to help spread the booster, likes will NOT count.
2. You MUST feel comfortable to give me your address (to ship the item to you).
3. No give away blogs.
4. You MUST live in the United States (reason being that the booster will not ship anywhere else…which is the point of this give away)
5. You must actually like reptiles! bwahahaha
6. Your ask box must be open, when I announce the winner and send you an ask you will have 24 hours to respond or I will go to the next winner.
This give away will end on March 5th, 10pm EST and I will announce the result on March 6th. This is really a win for everyone so please support and reblog this booster, educating our youth and spreading awareness is the only way to go.
To see the original post of this booster, click here.
To buy this shirt and support the booster, click here.
If you have any questions, you can contact Jamee (who is running the booster) here.